- 2017/1/22Initiation ceremony is held in Yonezawa, Yamagata on Sunday 26th February
- 2017/1/13Open lecture at Shinjyuku Asahi Culture Center on Tuesday 24th January
- 2017/1/9Report: Yogmata Keiko Aikawa New Year Special Lecture, Ikebukuro, Saturday 7th January
- 2016/12/23Report : “Releasing Mind” Publication Launch Lecture
- 2016/12/22Update! Highlights of Documentary Shown on Saturday 17th December
The first and only woman ever to become a Siddha Master.
After discovering yoga as a teenager, she traveled India, Europe and the US to broaden her knowledge in her twenties. She continued to learn healing, psychotherapy and traditional medicine in various countries.
In 1985, Yogmata fatefully met the legendary Himalayan Master, Hari Baba. Under his guidance, she practiced austere training and finally reached the ultimate stage of yoga known as “samadhi,” a state where one transcends the body and mind to be united with the source of creation.
In 2007, she received the title “Mahamandaleshwar” (The supreme master of the universe) from the largest spiritual austerities association in India, Juna Akara.
She regularly holds lectures and meditation workshops in many countries all over the world.
- Addressed and Prayed for Peace: Invited as the Main Guest to the Associated Event to the UN International Yoga Day
- World Peace Speech, at the United Nation’s Headquarters, as the Special Guest of the International Yoga Day
- Yagna for World Peace and Reconstruction after the Kumamoto Earthquake
- Scene from Yogmata and Pilot Baba’s Camp
- Featured on Indian Television
- Saints Parade at Kumbh Mela