- 2019/11/1311/13 MAG2NEWSにて映画「YOGMATA」の記事が掲載されました
- 2019/11/12Yogmata's Lectures in Tokyo now scheduled on 12/1(Sun)、12/14(Sat) and 12/24(Tue)
- 2019/11/8【Event Report】11/5 New Book「Holy Awakening」Publication Commemoration Lecture
- 2019/11/5December 3rd(Wed) Yogmata's special Lecture at NHK Culture Center Aoyama！
- 2019/10/15The Movie「YOGMATA」is so popular and more screening now scheduled nationwide!
The first and only woman ever to become a Siddha Master.
After discovering yoga as a teenager, she traveled India, Europe and the US to broaden her knowledge in her twenties. She continued to learn healing, psychotherapy and traditional medicine in various countries.
In 1985, Yogmata fatefully met the legendary Himalayan Master, Hari Baba. Under his guidance, she practiced austere training and finally reached the ultimate stage of yoga known as “samadhi,” a state where one transcends the body and mind to be united with the source of creation.
In 2007, she received the title “Mahamandaleshwar” (The supreme master of the universe) from the largest spiritual austerities association in India, Juna Akara.
She regularly holds lectures and meditation workshops in many countries all over the world.
- Deepening India - Japan Friendship, Yogmata has founded a special peace prize in India
- 2017/9/23 TOKYO MX to broadcast the second documentary program on Yogmata
- TBS Radio Regular Program "Keiko Aikawa's Message for Happiness" Now On Air!
- 2017/6/22 Attended International Day of Yoga event in Nepal as the State Guest
- 2017/6/19 Awarded with ”DS MAX YOGA SHREE AWARD” in India
- 2017/5/19(Fri) Yogmata Gave Keynote Speech at UN Headquarters in NYC