- 2017/9/1711/9(Thu) Yogmata's Public Lecture commemorating her new book "How to Invite Good Fortune as Taught by a Great Saint of Himalaya"
- 2017/9/179/24 (Sun) Only a few seats remaining!『World Peace Campaign 2017』
- 2017/9/13Yogmata's 2nd documentary to go on air 9/23(Sat)19:00～TOKYO MXTV
- 2017/9/7A New Publication "How to Invite Good Fortune as Taught by a Great Saint of Himalaya" in stores now
- 2017/9/39/23(Sat) Yogmata Keiko Aikawa's Lecture @ NHK Culture Center in Tokushima
The first and only woman ever to become a Siddha Master.
After discovering yoga as a teenager, she traveled India, Europe and the US to broaden her knowledge in her twenties. She continued to learn healing, psychotherapy and traditional medicine in various countries.
In 1985, Yogmata fatefully met the legendary Himalayan Master, Hari Baba. Under his guidance, she practiced austere training and finally reached the ultimate stage of yoga known as “samadhi,” a state where one transcends the body and mind to be united with the source of creation.
In 2007, she received the title “Mahamandaleshwar” (The supreme master of the universe) from the largest spiritual austerities association in India, Juna Akara.
She regularly holds lectures and meditation workshops in many countries all over the world.
- TBS Radio Regular Program "Keiko Aikawa's Message for Happiness" Now On Air!
- 2017/6/22 Attended International Day of Yoga event in Nepal as the State Guest
- 2017/6/19 Awarded with ”DS MAX YOGA SHREE AWARD” in India
- 2017/5/19(Fri) Yogmata Gave Keynote Speech at UN Headquarters in NYC
- 2016/12/18 TOKYO MX to Broadcast a Documentary featuring Yogmata（A Digest Program available now)
- Addressed and Prayed for Peace: Invited as the Main Guest to the Associated Event to the UN International Yoga Day