- 2018/3/162018 Mar 23rd（Fri）Yogmata Keiko Aikawa's Lecture @ Yomiuri Culture Funabashi Lalaport
- 2018/3/2WEB Magazine「Biyo Danshi 美容男子」features 2/5（Mon）Yogmata's lecture commemorating her new publication『Small habits to make dreams come true』
- 2018/2/262/25(Sun)Kanazawa「Door to Happiness（Guidance＆Meditation Experience）」＆「Entry Ceremony」Report
- 2018/2/262/12（Mon）Himalayan Meditation Initiation for your happiness - Japan Spring tour report
- 2018/2/72/5（Mon）Yogmata's lecture commemorating her new publication『Small habits to make dreams come true』
The first and only woman ever to become a Siddha Master.
After discovering yoga as a teenager, she traveled India, Europe and the US to broaden her knowledge in her twenties. She continued to learn healing, psychotherapy and traditional medicine in various countries.
In 1985, Yogmata fatefully met the legendary Himalayan Master, Hari Baba. Under his guidance, she practiced austere training and finally reached the ultimate stage of yoga known as “samadhi,” a state where one transcends the body and mind to be united with the source of creation.
In 2007, she received the title “Mahamandaleshwar” (The supreme master of the universe) from the largest spiritual austerities association in India, Juna Akara.
She regularly holds lectures and meditation workshops in many countries all over the world.
- 2017/9/23 TOKYO MX to broadcast the second documentary program on Yogmata
- TBS Radio Regular Program "Keiko Aikawa's Message for Happiness" Now On Air!
- 2017/6/22 Attended International Day of Yoga event in Nepal as the State Guest
- 2017/6/19 Awarded with ”DS MAX YOGA SHREE AWARD” in India
- 2017/5/19(Fri) Yogmata Gave Keynote Speech at UN Headquarters in NYC
- Addressed and Prayed for Peace: Invited as the Main Guest to the Associated Event to the UN International Yoga Day