2/25(Sun)Kanazawa「Door to Happiness（Guidance＆Meditation Experience）」＆「Entry Ceremony」Report
2/25(Sun) in Kanazawa,
「Door to Happiness（Guidance＆Meditation Experience）」and「Entry Ceremony」events were held.
Here are some comments from those attended.
＜Voices from Door to Happiness（Guidance＆Meditation Experience） participants＞
●It was great to learn about this method and even have some introductory experience of meditation
I am now even more interested about it
and I now feel stronger than ever to meet Ms Keiko Aikawa directly in person（male）
●It was very interesting（male）
●In Meditation experience, I was able to calm my mind with Yogmataji’s guide.
I felt some sensation in the chakra on top of my head.（female）
●I now feel eager to do meditation more.（female）
＜Voices from those who attended Entry Ceremony＞
●Prior to attending this time, I once attended one of her lecture.
I decided to join so that I can help myself and others around
I intend to carry on steadily（male）
●I am in the middle of raising 3 children right now and I was not stable mentaly these days
but when I read her book, the thought of ending my life somehow vanished and I decided to join.
I felt warmth in my hands and body with the secret method I received today.（female）
- 2018/5/226/4（Mon）Yogmata Keiko Aikawa's lecture at Asahi Culture Shinjuku School
- 2018/5/18Yogmata's books on special promotional display at Sanseido Bookstore in Kyoto station
- 2018/5/155/17（Thu）Osaka、5/20（Sun）Tokyo Yogmata Keiko Aikawa's Darshans scheduled
- 2018/5/105/8（Tue）Yogmata appeared on TBS TV「Matuko no shiranai sekaiマツコの知らない世界」
- 2018/4/27TBS「Matsuko no Shiranai Sekai - マツコの知らない世界」Program Preview now available on the web