World Peace Speech, at the United Nation’s Headquarters, as the Special Guest of the International Yoga Day
Yogmata Keiko Aikawa was invited as the special guest to the “Yoga for the Achievement of Sustainable Development Goals”; the associated event to the International Yoga Day on 20th June 2016. She made a speech for world peace to representatives from many countries.
Also, she performed cutting the tape at a yoga event and gave a blessing to many people.
- 2016/11/1Addressed and Prayed for Peace: Invited as the Main Guest to the Associated Event to the UN International Yoga Day
- 2016/6/23World Peace Speech, at the United Nation’s Headquarters, as the Special Guest of the International Yoga Day
- 2016/5/14Yagna for World Peace and Reconstruction after the Kumamoto Earthquake
- 2016/5/13Scene from Yogmata and Pilot Baba’s Camp
- 2016/5/12Featured on Indian Television