World Peace Speech, at the United Nation’s Headquarters, as the Special Guest of the International Yoga Day
Yogmata Keiko Aikawa was invited as the special guest to the “Yoga for the Achievement of Sustainable Development Goals”; the associated event to the International Yoga Day on 20th June 2016. She made a speech for world peace to representatives from many countries.
Also, she performed cutting the tape at a yoga event and gave a blessing to many people.
- 2017/8/16TBS Radio Regular Program "Keiko Aikawa's Message for Happiness" Now On Air!
- 2017/7/312017/6/22 Attended International Day of Yoga event in Nepal as the State Guest
- 2017/7/312017/6/19 Awarded with ”DS MAX YOGA SHREE AWARD” in India
- 2017/7/312017/5/19(Fri) Yogmata Gave Keynote Speech at UN Headquarters in NYC
- 2017/7/31From this spring starts a new radio program with Yogmata Keiko Aikawa!