Yogmata talks about how to cope with severe winter coldness on TBS Radio
Yogmata’s TBS Radio program on every Sunday morning, Keiko Aikawa’s 「Message for Happiness 」
On the program of 21st of January, Yogmata explains how we can set our mind to better cope with the severe coldness in winter season.
It was a timely message for the listeners as we are just past the coldest time of year DAIKAN in Japanese calendar.
She explains that regular practice of meditation keeps you warm from inside. Her stories of Himalayan teaching makes our internal Sun radiate from within. If you have not listened to the episode, please do take a listen to it!
■Title：Keiko Aikawa Message for Happiness
■Broadcast time：Every Sunday AM5:50～6:00
※Also available on the internet @「radiko」
If you missed the broadcast, please click the link below
With Radio Cloud, you can listen in to the program from anywhere, anytime and as many times as you like
You need to download an application to listen in from a smartphone
▼For App download
- 2018/5/226/4（Mon）Yogmata Keiko Aikawa's lecture at Asahi Culture Shinjuku School
- 2018/5/18Yogmata's books on special promotional display at Sanseido Bookstore in Kyoto station
- 2018/5/155/17（Thu）Osaka、5/20（Sun）Tokyo Yogmata Keiko Aikawa's Darshans scheduled
- 2018/5/105/8（Tue）Yogmata appeared on TBS TV「Matuko no shiranai sekaiマツコの知らない世界」
- 2018/4/27TBS「Matsuko no Shiranai Sekai - マツコの知らない世界」Program Preview now available on the web