Yogmata talks about the important things to remember when sending a gift on TBS Radio
Yogmata’s TBS Radio program on every Sunday morning, Keiko Aikawa’s 「Message for Happiness 」
On December 10th, Yogmata’s talk touched the subject of
「The important things to remember when sending someone a gift」
Its already halfway into December.
At the end of a year, many of you may be thinking about sending gifts of gratitude to the people close to you.
She teaches us about how we should keep our mind in our daily communication with others and also how can an act of sending a gift would benefit positively both the senders and the recipients.
If you are considering sending one for this holiday season, may we suggest that you take a listen to this episode before doing it for a change?
■TItle：Keiko Aikawa Message for Happiness
■Broadcast time：Every Sunday AM5:50～6:00
※Also available on the internet @「radiko」
If you missed the broadcast, please click the link below
With Radio Cloud, you can listen in to the program from anywhere, anytime and as many times as you like
You need to download an application to listen in from a smartphone
▼For App download
- 2018/7/2Yogmata's radio program named No.1 in rating among all programs in the same time slot!
- 2018/5/226/4（Mon）Yogmata Keiko Aikawa's lecture at Asahi Culture Shinjuku School
- 2018/5/18Yogmata's books on special promotional display at Sanseido Bookstore in Kyoto station
- 2018/5/155/17（Thu）Osaka、5/20（Sun）Tokyo Yogmata Keiko Aikawa's Darshans scheduled
- 2018/5/105/8（Tue）Yogmata appeared on TBS TV「Matuko no shiranai sekaiマツコの知らない世界」