Yogmata talks about How to behave in a first time situation on TBS Radio
As those of you who already listened in know, from this week, Yogmata’s radio program comes in a new style of program delivery.
It now has an assistant and goes in a conversational style.
This week Yogmata explained about 「How to behave in a first time situation」, and talked about the importance of;
Keeping your mind empty
Being natural without becoming too conscious of anything
Another Himalayan wisdom shared for a better living from
Yogmata, filled with her love.
■TItle：Keiko Aikawa Message for Happiness
■Broadcast time：Every Sunday AM5:50～6:00
※Also available on the internet @「radiko」
If you missed the broadcast, please click the link below
With Radio Cloud, you can listen in to the program from anywhere, anytime and as many times as you like
You need to download an application to listen in from a smartphone
▼For App download
- 2018/7/2Yogmata's radio program named No.1 in rating among all programs in the same time slot!
- 2018/5/226/4（Mon）Yogmata Keiko Aikawa's lecture at Asahi Culture Shinjuku School
- 2018/5/18Yogmata's books on special promotional display at Sanseido Bookstore in Kyoto station
- 2018/5/155/17（Thu）Osaka、5/20（Sun）Tokyo Yogmata Keiko Aikawa's Darshans scheduled
- 2018/5/105/8（Tue）Yogmata appeared on TBS TV「Matuko no shiranai sekaiマツコの知らない世界」