Yogmata talks about Autumnal Equinox Day on TBS Radio
Every Sunday morning, Yogmata’s enchanting voice pours out from the radio streaming down like a fresh stream soothing our body and mind.
With each program focusing on specific themes, she explains how we can use our mind or set our perspective so that our mind can remain peaceful and happy.
From her wisdom of Samadhi experience, Yogmata Keiko Aikawa shares her knowledge of the Truth in simple and comprehensible terms.
program theme of 9/24（Sun)「Autumnal Equinox Day」。
On Autumnal Equinox Day, day and night become equal in length, creating a balance where it is easier to connect with unseen world than usual.
Yogmata explains that it is a good time for making decisions and resolutions to start and continue something good, for such prayers can reach a deeper place on this day.
- Yogmata’s radio program Message for Happiness is now so popular and named No.1 on the rating in one of the listener’s categories. It was named the top rating program in the same time slot among male listeners aged 40-49!
- The program will have a slight renewal with its on air time and contents from the broadcast on 10/8(Sun), the program time will be 5：50～6：00.
please tune in and enjoy the newly updated contents as well!
■Title：Keiko Aikawa Message for Happiness
■On Air Time：Every Sunday AM5:40～5:50
※On Internet「radiko」You can also listen to the program
If you missed radio broadcast, check out time free on radiko
with Time Free, you can listen to programs from past broadcast up to 1 week
Fromthis page、enter keyword 「相川圭子」,
to find a past program
- 2018/8/7Yogmata's public lectures scheduled @ 2 culture schools, later in August!
- 2018/8/28/4（Sat）IYASHI(Healing) Fair, 8/16（Thu）Online magazine Mag Mag「Public Interview」featuring Yogmata!
- 2018/7/25『Yama・Niyama The Himalayan Saint's Teaching - How to Develop a Super Mind』Now in bookstores！
- 2018/7/2Yogmata's radio program named No.1 in rating among all programs in the same time slot!
- 2018/5/226/4（Mon）Yogmata Keiko Aikawa's lecture at Asahi Culture Shinjuku School