A New Publication "How to Invite Good Fortune as Taught by a Great Saint of Himalaya" in stores now
“Those who give most become most prosperous”
Saints in Himalaya discovered the secret key to true human happiness hidden within us.
One such teaching tells us of a certain law of the Universe,
“You will receive what you have given”
【Table of Contents】
Chapter 1 Learning to be contented
What is your true happiness?
Chapter 2 Good deeds lead to living comfortably
Why it is important to help others
Chapter 3 Giving Love and Gratitude
Act of giving brings out your potential
CHapter 4 Give what really matters
Nurturing seeds of happiness when you live to give
An act of giving invites God’s love and blessing.
The Universe, in response to your action, starts moving in support of you in full force.
- 2017/11/7Now Fully Booked. No Seats Available - 11/9(Thu) Yogmata's Public Lecture commemorating her new book "How to Invite Good Fortune as Taught by a Great Saint of Himalaya"
- 2017/11/2Yogmata talks about Sky (Space) on TBS Radio
- 2017/10/2411/9(Thu) Yogmata's Public Lecture commemorating her new book "How to Invite Good Fortune as Taught by a Great Saint of Himalaya"
- 2017/10/21Japanese e-mail magazine「MAGMAG」features an Event Report for WPC 2017 by Ms. Nameko Shinsan in MAG2NEWS
- 2017/10/11Yogmata talks about How to behave in a first time situation on TBS Radio