Yogmata explains the importance of posture on TBS Radio
Every Sunday morning, Yogmata’s enchanting voice pours out from the radio streaming down like a fresh stream soothing our body and mind.
With each program focusing on specific themes, she explains how we can use our mind or set our perspective so that our mind can remain peaceful and happy.
From her wisdom of Samadhi experience, Yogmata Keiko Aikawa shares her knowledge of the Truth in simple and comprehensible terms.
program theme of 8/27（Sun）「the importance of posture」。
This week Yogmata explains that, by taking a right posture,
we can better receive the cosmic energy, help harmonizing our nerve system
She also talks about how we can ease the tension and more, making listeners see the light!
■Title：Keiko Aikawa Message for Happiness
■On Air Time：Every Sunday AM5:40～5:50
※On Internet「radiko」You can also listen to the program
If you missed radio broadcast, check out time free on radiko
with Time Free, you can listen to programs from past broadcast up to 1 week
Fromthis page、enter keyword 「相川圭子」,
to find a past program
- 2017/11/7Now Fully Booked. No Seats Available - 11/9(Thu) Yogmata's Public Lecture commemorating her new book "How to Invite Good Fortune as Taught by a Great Saint of Himalaya"
- 2017/11/2Yogmata talks about Sky (Space) on TBS Radio
- 2017/10/2411/9(Thu) Yogmata's Public Lecture commemorating her new book "How to Invite Good Fortune as Taught by a Great Saint of Himalaya"
- 2017/10/21Japanese e-mail magazine「MAGMAG」features an Event Report for WPC 2017 by Ms. Nameko Shinsan in MAG2NEWS
- 2017/10/11Yogmata talks about How to behave in a first time situation on TBS Radio