Yogmata talks about breathing techniques and sighing on TBS Radio.
Every Sunday morning, the very beautiful Yogmata’s voice that is broadcasted can be heard and similar to a fresh stream,
it will penetrate your mind and body in pleasant fashion.
Every episode will follow a theme and based on the wisdom attained through Samadhi, Yogmata Keiko Aikawa will explain to you, in a kind and easy to understand manner, how to use your mind, how to tackle an issue, how to see if your mind is at peace and happy.
The theme for July 9th, Sunday is breathing technique and sighing.
Breathing, a feature given by God.
Prana, the integration of life energy, of prolonging life…..
Himalayan saints researched on breathing techniques and were able to find out the way to manipulate at will.
On the 9th program, she will discuss about a Himalayan saint wisdom which one can positively tap into sighing.
■Title：The message of happiness from Keiko Aikawa
■ Program time: Every Sunday 5:40～5:50 AM
■Radio: TBS Radio (954AM + 90.5 FM)
- 2017/7/12Yogmata talks about breathing techniques and sighing on TBS Radio.
- 2017/7/79/24（日）開催「ヒマラヤ聖者と共に祈る 平和の祭典2017」予約受付開始
- 2017/7/1Yogmata was invited to the IDY ceremony at Indian Embassy in Kathmandu
- 2017/6/21Yogmata received the DS MAX YOGA SHREE AWARD on 19th June, 2017, in Bangalore.
- 2017/6/18Yogmata spoke about her father on the radio who passed away when she was a year and a half old.