Yogmata talks about breathing techniques and sighing on TBS Radio.
Every Sunday morning, the very beautiful Yogmata’s voice that is broadcasted can be heard and similar to a fresh stream,
it will penetrate your mind and body in pleasant fashion.
Every episode will follow a theme and based on the wisdom attained through Samadhi, Yogmata Keiko Aikawa will explain to you, in a kind and easy to understand manner, how to use your mind, how to tackle an issue, how to see if your mind is at peace and happy.
The theme for July 9th, Sunday is breathing technique and sighing.
Breathing, a feature given by God.
Prana, the integration of life energy, of prolonging life…..
Himalayan saints researched on breathing techniques and were able to find out the way to manipulate at will.
On the 9th program, she will discuss about a Himalayan saint wisdom which one can positively tap into sighing.
■Title：The message of happiness from Keiko Aikawa
■ Program time: Every Sunday 5:40～5:50 AM
■Radio: TBS Radio (954AM + 90.5 FM)
- 2018/5/226/4（Mon）Yogmata Keiko Aikawa's lecture at Asahi Culture Shinjuku School
- 2018/5/18Yogmata's books on special promotional display at Sanseido Bookstore in Kyoto station
- 2018/5/155/17（Thu）Osaka、5/20（Sun）Tokyo Yogmata Keiko Aikawa's Darshans scheduled
- 2018/5/105/8（Tue）Yogmata appeared on TBS TV「Matuko no shiranai sekaiマツコの知らない世界」
- 2018/4/27TBS「Matsuko no Shiranai Sekai - マツコの知らない世界」Program Preview now available on the web