Yogmata spoke about her father on the radio who passed away when she was a year and a half old.
When you listen to Yogmata’s enchanting voice from the radio every Sunday morning, like a crystal clear stream, her words will pleasantly penetrate your mind and body.
All of her radio programs follow a certain theme.
With the wisdom attained through her experience of Samadhi, Yogmata Keiko Aikawa gently explains for example, how to use your mind, how to approach certain matters, how to see if your mind is at peace and if you are happy, in an easy to understand fashion.
On June 18th, Sunday’s program, the theme is Father’s Day.
Yogmata’s father apparently was a person who devoted all of his energies towards helping other people rather than himself.
Please look forward to what kind of valuable discourse Yogmata speaks about, in every radio program of hers.
■Title：Message Of Happiness from Keiko Aikawa
■Air time：Every Sunday (From 5:40~5:50 AM)
■Radio Station：TBS Radio (AM954 + FM 90.5)
- 2017/9/1711/9(Thu) Yogmata's Public Lecture commemorating her new book "How to Invite Good Fortune as Taught by a Great Saint of Himalaya"
- 2017/9/179/24 (Sun) Only a few seats remaining!『World Peace Campaign 2017』
- 2017/9/13Yogmata's 2nd documentary to go on air 9/23(Sat)19:00～TOKYO MXTV
- 2017/9/7A New Publication "How to Invite Good Fortune as Taught by a Great Saint of Himalaya" in stores now
- 2017/9/39/23(Sat) Yogmata Keiko Aikawa's Lecture @ NHK Culture Center in Tokushima