New Book “Hasshodo” Released on 25th June, 2017!
Hasshodo (Noble Eightfold Paths)
Published on 25th June 2017 by Kawade Shobo Shinsha (\1,300 + sales tax)
Teaching that brightens you the most is the noble eightfold paths, which Buddha realized.
Long ago, Buddha received teaching from Himalayan saints.
Spending 6 years for hard ascetic training, he finally enlightened under a Rudraksha tree.
Hasshodo, the Noble Eightfold Paths, was derived from Buddha’s experience of the road to enlightenment.
Yogmata is a Modern Buddha, who has mastered the Himalayan teaching.
When she discloses Hasshodo, what Buddha really passed down and its quintessence are revealed.
Why we are born?
What we should do?
How we can live a happy life?
Hasshodo has all the answers you look for.
- 2017/9/1711/9(Thu) Yogmata's Public Lecture commemorating her new book "How to Invite Good Fortune as Taught by a Great Saint of Himalaya"
- 2017/9/179/24 (Sun) Only a few seats remaining!『World Peace Campaign 2017』
- 2017/9/13Yogmata's 2nd documentary to go on air 9/23(Sat)19:00～TOKYO MXTV
- 2017/9/7A New Publication "How to Invite Good Fortune as Taught by a Great Saint of Himalaya" in stores now
- 2017/9/39/23(Sat) Yogmata Keiko Aikawa's Lecture @ NHK Culture Center in Tokushima