New Book “Hasshodo” Released on 25th June, 2017!
Hasshodo (Noble Eightfold Paths)
Published on 25th June 2017 by Kawade Shobo Shinsha (\1,300 + sales tax)
Teaching that brightens you the most is the noble eightfold paths, which Buddha realized.
Long ago, Buddha received teaching from Himalayan saints.
Spending 6 years for hard ascetic training, he finally enlightened under a Rudraksha tree.
Hasshodo, the Noble Eightfold Paths, was derived from Buddha’s experience of the road to enlightenment.
Yogmata is a Modern Buddha, who has mastered the Himalayan teaching.
When she discloses Hasshodo, what Buddha really passed down and its quintessence are revealed.
Why we are born?
What we should do?
How we can live a happy life?
Hasshodo has all the answers you look for.
- 2017/7/12Yogmata talks about breathing techniques and sighing on TBS Radio.
- 2017/7/79/24（日）開催「ヒマラヤ聖者と共に祈る 平和の祭典2017」予約受付開始
- 2017/7/1Yogmata was invited to the IDY ceremony at Indian Embassy in Kathmandu
- 2017/6/21Yogmata received the DS MAX YOGA SHREE AWARD on 19th June, 2017, in Bangalore.
- 2017/6/18Yogmata spoke about her father on the radio who passed away when she was a year and a half old.