News Report of a public lecture in Toyohashi, Aichi on April 13.
On 13th of April, Yogmata Keiko Aikawa presented a public lecture in Toyohashi, Aichi and Toyohashi Arts Theater PLAT was full of 250 people.
People concentrated on her gentle soft talk and enjoyed the Thursday evening.
We hope more and more people start learning the Himalayan teachings in order to achieve inner peace so that we are able to live peaceful lives.
- 2017/7/12Yogmata talks about breathing techniques and sighing on TBS Radio.
- 2017/7/79/24（日）開催「ヒマラヤ聖者と共に祈る 平和の祭典2017」予約受付開始
- 2017/7/1Yogmata was invited to the IDY ceremony at Indian Embassy in Kathmandu
- 2017/6/21Yogmata received the DS MAX YOGA SHREE AWARD on 19th June, 2017, in Bangalore.
- 2017/6/18Yogmata spoke about her father on the radio who passed away when she was a year and a half old.