News Report of a publishing launch lecture at Kinokuniya Hall in Shinjyuku on April 3.
On Monday 3rd April, a publishing launch lecture of “Mindfulness of Himalayan Great Saints” was held in Kinokuniya Hall in Shinjyuku.
At Yogmata’s talk about truth, the audience received learning, laughter and also felt the sacred vibrations of her singing voice.
One audience member commented; it was like being in a cathedral.
In Q&A, Yogmata’s answers were full of Himalayan Blessing for us to live in the present moment.
It was a great time, connecting all those gathered to the universe to become one with a smile.
【Voice of Public who attended】
I was aware of essence, which I tend to forget in daily life. I will apply it to my life from now on. (Part Time Employee, Female, 30s)
My foggy brain and body became clear after the lecture. My vision became better as I could see Yogmata clearly. Also, when she gave the blessing, I felt goose bumps and refreshed. (Professional, Female, 60s)
Yogmata’s talk was just like being refreshed. It is awesome she is sharing the teachings of Himalaya, at this time, in Japan. (Female)
I was so happy listing to Yogmata’s singing voice, for the first time, and sang together with such congenial energy. (Office worker, Female, 30s)
I felt Yogmata’s energy of love and happiness. (Office worker, 50s)
I received tips for rest of my life. （40s）
- 2017/11/7Now Fully Booked. No Seats Available - 11/9(Thu) Yogmata's Public Lecture commemorating her new book "How to Invite Good Fortune as Taught by a Great Saint of Himalaya"
- 2017/11/2Yogmata talks about Sky (Space) on TBS Radio
- 2017/10/2411/9(Thu) Yogmata's Public Lecture commemorating her new book "How to Invite Good Fortune as Taught by a Great Saint of Himalaya"
- 2017/10/21Japanese e-mail magazine「MAGMAG」features an Event Report for WPC 2017 by Ms. Nameko Shinsan in MAG2NEWS
- 2017/10/11Yogmata talks about How to behave in a first time situation on TBS Radio