~voice after receiving Diksha~ Perception of things has changed 180 degrees
Yogmata Keiko Aikawa offers direct initiation of meditation mysteries – Siddha Diksha – every month and many people are attending.
Siddha Diksha is precious initiation ceremony to awaken ourselves inside and rebirth.
Here are the voices from members who received a 2nd Diksha.
●3 months after receiving Diksha, the perception of things, inside of myself, has changed 180 degrees.
As I have changed, my level of comprehension of Yogmata’s lectures is different.
Today I felt like an electric charge flowed inside my head.
Deepening my understanding further, I hope I can share her teaching with others. (Male, 50s / Kanagawa)
●After receiving Diksha, my mind has changed. I appreciate that I feel much lighter now as my worries have gone.
Today I received a new secret teaching. I look forward to further training.
My one and half years old child also received Diksha the other day.
Since then he starts sharing food with others. I was surprised such a little boy can have that kind of attitude. (Female, 30s/ Kagoshima)
- 2017/7/12Yogmata talks about breathing techniques and sighing on TBS Radio.
- 2017/7/79/24（日）開催「ヒマラヤ聖者と共に祈る 平和の祭典2017」予約受付開始
- 2017/7/1Yogmata was invited to the IDY ceremony at Indian Embassy in Kathmandu
- 2017/6/21Yogmata received the DS MAX YOGA SHREE AWARD on 19th June, 2017, in Bangalore.
- 2017/6/18Yogmata spoke about her father on the radio who passed away when she was a year and a half old.