New Book “Mindfulness of Himalayan Great Saint” to be released on Thursday 9th March!
Mindfulness of Himalayan Great Saints
Gentosha – on sale 9th March 2017 price: \1,100 + tax
Introduction to meditation lifestyle everybody can practice.
“Being in the present moment”
Encountering Himalayan teaching, fill your mind with vibrations of the words of truth.
This is Yogmata’s style of Mindfulness.
It is easy-to-follow, you will have awareness in daily life.
Empty your mind / Appreciate a person you dislike/
Don’t be concerned, but give love/
Release your attachment / Sigh – the simple breathing exercise/
Don’t increase your possessions blindly/
Watch with trust, not with anxiety/
Cleanse your five senses / Practice forgiveness etc.
- 2017/7/12Yogmata talks about breathing techniques and sighing on TBS Radio.
- 2017/7/79/24（日）開催「ヒマラヤ聖者と共に祈る 平和の祭典2017」予約受付開始
- 2017/7/1Yogmata was invited to the IDY ceremony at Indian Embassy in Kathmandu
- 2017/6/21Yogmata received the DS MAX YOGA SHREE AWARD on 19th June, 2017, in Bangalore.
- 2017/6/18Yogmata spoke about her father on the radio who passed away when she was a year and a half old.