New Book “Mindfulness of Himalayan Great Saint” to be released on Thursday 9th March!
Mindfulness of Himalayan Great Saints
Gentosha – on sale 9th March 2017 price: \1,100 + tax
Introduction to meditation lifestyle everybody can practice.
“Being in the present moment”
Encountering Himalayan teaching, fill your mind with vibrations of the words of truth.
This is Yogmata’s style of Mindfulness.
It is easy-to-follow, you will have awareness in daily life.
Empty your mind / Appreciate a person you dislike/
Don’t be concerned, but give love/
Release your attachment / Sigh – the simple breathing exercise/
Don’t increase your possessions blindly/
Watch with trust, not with anxiety/
Cleanse your five senses / Practice forgiveness etc.
- 2017/11/7Now Fully Booked. No Seats Available - 11/9(Thu) Yogmata's Public Lecture commemorating her new book "How to Invite Good Fortune as Taught by a Great Saint of Himalaya"
- 2017/11/2Yogmata talks about Sky (Space) on TBS Radio
- 2017/10/2411/9(Thu) Yogmata's Public Lecture commemorating her new book "How to Invite Good Fortune as Taught by a Great Saint of Himalaya"
- 2017/10/21Japanese e-mail magazine「MAGMAG」features an Event Report for WPC 2017 by Ms. Nameko Shinsan in MAG2NEWS
- 2017/10/11Yogmata talks about How to behave in a first time situation on TBS Radio