New Book “Mindfulness of Himalayan Great Saint” to be released on Thursday 9th March!
Mindfulness of Himalayan Great Saints
Gentosha – on sale 9th March 2017 price: \1,100 + tax
Introduction to meditation lifestyle everybody can practice.
“Being in the present moment”
Encountering Himalayan teaching, fill your mind with vibrations of the words of truth.
This is Yogmata’s style of Mindfulness.
It is easy-to-follow, you will have awareness in daily life.
Empty your mind / Appreciate a person you dislike/
Don’t be concerned, but give love/
Release your attachment / Sigh – the simple breathing exercise/
Don’t increase your possessions blindly/
Watch with trust, not with anxiety/
Cleanse your five senses / Practice forgiveness etc.
- 2018/1/9Yogmata sends a New Year Message on TBS Radio
- 2017/12/19In bookstores from 12/22（Fri）New publication "Small habits to have your dreams come true"
- 2017/12/13Yogmata talks about the important things to remember when sending a gift on TBS Radio
- 2017/11/22Now Officially Scheduled - January 2018 Yogmata Keiko Aikawa's open-to-public lectures in Tokyo, Osaka and Aichi
- 2017/11/20Yogmata talks about Secret of Being Happily Married on TBS Radio