Initiation ceremony is held in Yonezawa, Yamagata on Sunday 26th February
Initiation ceremony is held at Sukoyaka Center in Yonezawa, Yamagata prefecture on Sunday February 26th.
This ceremony is the first step to start Himalayan Teachings and Yonezawa is the first place where this initiation is held in Tohoku region.
We welcome everyone who wishes to start the Himalayan Teachings.
For details, please watch the free online guidance or call us.
Register free online guidance
- 2018/5/226/4（Mon）Yogmata Keiko Aikawa's lecture at Asahi Culture Shinjuku School
- 2018/5/18Yogmata's books on special promotional display at Sanseido Bookstore in Kyoto station
- 2018/5/155/17（Thu）Osaka、5/20（Sun）Tokyo Yogmata Keiko Aikawa's Darshans scheduled
- 2018/5/105/8（Tue）Yogmata appeared on TBS TV「Matuko no shiranai sekaiマツコの知らない世界」
- 2018/4/27TBS「Matsuko no Shiranai Sekai - マツコの知らない世界」Program Preview now available on the web