Initiation ceremony is held in Yonezawa, Yamagata on Sunday 26th February
Initiation ceremony is held at Sukoyaka Center in Yonezawa, Yamagata prefecture on Sunday February 26th.
This ceremony is the first step to start Himalayan Teachings and Yonezawa is the first place where this initiation is held in Tohoku region.
We welcome everyone who wishes to start the Himalayan Teachings.
For details, please watch the free online guidance or call us.
Register free online guidance
- 2017/4/195/13（土）朝日カルチャーセンター中之島教室 ヨグマタ相川圭子公開講座開催
- 2017/4/195/8（月）よみうりカルチャー恵比寿 ヨグマタ相川圭子講演会開催
- 2017/4/14News Report of a public lecture in Toyohashi, Aichi on April 13.
- 2017/4/13News Report of a publishing launch lecture at Kinokuniya Hall in Shinjyuku on April 3.
- 2017/4/3“Keiko Aikawa’s Message for Happiness” Starts on Sunday 9th April, 2017 on TBS Radio!