Initiation ceremony is held in Yonezawa, Yamagata on Sunday 26th February
Initiation ceremony is held at Sukoyaka Center in Yonezawa, Yamagata prefecture on Sunday February 26th.
This ceremony is the first step to start Himalayan Teachings and Yonezawa is the first place where this initiation is held in Tohoku region.
We welcome everyone who wishes to start the Himalayan Teachings.
For details, please watch the free online guidance or call us.
Register free online guidance
- 2018/1/9Yogmata sends a New Year Message on TBS Radio
- 2017/12/19In bookstores from 12/22（Fri）New publication "Small habits to have your dreams come true"
- 2017/12/13Yogmata talks about the important things to remember when sending a gift on TBS Radio
- 2017/11/22Now Officially Scheduled - January 2018 Yogmata Keiko Aikawa's open-to-public lectures in Tokyo, Osaka and Aichi
- 2017/11/20Yogmata talks about Secret of Being Happily Married on TBS Radio