Addressed and Prayed for Peace: Invited as the Main Guest to the Associated Event to the UN International Yoga Day
The international conference “Yoga and the UN Culture of Peace” was an associated event to the UN International Yoga Day, which was originally proposed by Narendra Damodardas Modi, Prime Minister of India, and adopted by the United Nations in December 2014. It was held on 28th October 2016 at the United Nation Headquarters with 380 participants including UN ambassadors and Government officials from many countries, medical professionals and yoga specialists.
Following the keynote address by Yogmata Keiko Aikawa, an internationally renowned leader of yoga and meditation, a panel discussion including key Yoga officials was held, where participants interacted in a lively exchange of opinions; the conference closed as a great success.
Watch this video about the conference
Also, at the yoga event at the United Nation on June 2016, Yogmata Keiko Aikawa was invited, by the United Nation’s Mission of India, to give an address about love and peace, as well as chosen to perform a cutting the tape ceremony representing yoga officials present.
Yogmata Keiko Aikawa received respect and attention from meditators, as the lady who is already recognized in the history of legend of the Himalayan Siddha Masters.
- 2017/11/92017/9/23 TOKYO MX to broadcast the second documentary program on Yogmata
- 2017/8/16TBS Radio Regular Program "Keiko Aikawa's Message for Happiness" Now On Air!
- 2017/7/312017/6/22 Attended International Day of Yoga event in Nepal as the State Guest
- 2017/7/312017/6/19 Awarded with ”DS MAX YOGA SHREE AWARD” in India
- 2017/7/312017/5/19(Fri) Yogmata Gave Keynote Speech at UN Headquarters in NYC