‘Voice’ from Members after receiving Diksha
Every month, Yogmata provides direct initiation of meditation“Siddha Diksha Guardian”and many people attend.
Here are some of the comments, from members, who received the diksha.
●“I felt my senses changed at the beginning of the diksha.
Looking at Yogmata, I felt drawn to her eyes.
When I received the diksha, I felt power.
A sense of appreciation is now coming out of me.”
(female, 30s, Toyama)
●“I had anxiety at the beginning, but I now feel my body is lighter.
Looking forward to the future.”
(male, 20s, Hyogo)
●“I was surprised when I realized that the time flew by so quickly
Looking forward to that.”
(female, 50s, Hyogo)
●“At first, I was excited and looking forward to it although unsure.
But after meeting Yogmata, I could understand and felt reassured.
I would like to keep practicing to make my wish come true.”
(male, 10s years old, Shiga)
“I came here today with excitement.
I had a headache at the beginning, but Yogmata just touched my forehead, light flashed into me.
After that I was surprised the light came in again when I chanted mantra.”
(female, 40s years old, Osaka)
●“I am so happy I feel like I finally returned to myself.
Looking forward to the future.
Please guide me.
(female, 60s, Toyama)
“Just grateful, having it for now.”
(female, 50s, Saitama)
- 2017/1/22Initiation ceremony is held in Yonezawa, Yamagata on Sunday 26th February
- 2017/1/13Open lecture at Shinjyuku Asahi Culture Center on Tuesday 24th January
- 2017/1/9Report: Yogmata Keiko Aikawa New Year Special Lecture, Ikebukuro, Saturday 7th January
- 2016/12/23Report : “Releasing Mind” Publication Launch Lecture
- 2016/12/22Update! Highlights of Documentary Shown on Saturday 17th December